Lunch Lecture Series
2-3 times a week we gather together for lectures and conversations at lunchtime, provided by faculty and visitors on topics such as:
-The language of recitativo, tricks of the trade shared by Italian faculty.
-What is vocal technique? Technique versus alignment versus hearing and aural development........
-Resumes and Headshots, what does that mean for 2020 and beyond?
~ Parenting, family life, and a career as an opera singer
~ How to stay healthy on the road and at home
~ Intentional living and daily organization for a successful career
~ Visualization and meditation techniques for high performance
- Diet and the Opera Singer/musician, Intuitive Eating
~ Stage makeup
- An academic career versus one in the 'real world' (or both)
- How to cultivate an authentic stage presence
- Auditioning in Italy and Germany
- Creative ways to fashion a REAL career that's right for you